This our Anti-Spam Policy applies to our guitar advice .com website and services that display or link to this notice (“Services”). Guitar advice prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution, or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”).
You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of guitar advice.com visitors or members.
Also, email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
1. Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
2. Use or include invalid or non-existent domain names;
3. Employ any technique to misrepresent otherwise, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
4. Use other means of deceptive addressing;
5. Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
6. Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
7. Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
Collection of Information
Guitar advice.com does not authorize the harvesting, mining, or collection of email addresses or other information from or through the Services. Guitar advice.com does not permit or authorize others to use the Services to collect, compile or obtain any information about guitar advice.com.
Guitar advice.com does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services as follows: In a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If guitar advice.com believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service. It may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server, or IP address.
Guitar advice.com may immediately terminate any account on any Service it determines. It is solely responsible for transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to or through the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of guitar advice.com rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transfer of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.